The Society of Friends of the Parish Church of St Cuthbert was founded in 2002 to support the mission and work of the church. This support to a number of projects brings together a group of people who have made a contribution, and who love and cherish this fine building.
In the 7th Century, St Cuthbert is reputed to have pitched his tent in the sheltered hollow below Edinburgh Castle Rock. The present church was completed in 1894 and is the seventh one on the site. It is noted for its marble decoration and Tiffany window.
Today, the church works to help those living and working in the city centre, along with other city centre churches, the business community, and support work with the homeless.
We invite you to become a Friend of St Cuthbert’s
- Help us to secure the presence of our church in the City of Edinburgh
- Share in our worship and traditions
- Recieve our magazine, Annual Report, and invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting and Lunch
- Meet with others at organised concerts and outings
- Give practical help, and be rewarded with fellowship
So, why not join us?
Download and print the application form here